About Me

My photo
Singapore
because of God's mercy, i'm still alive.

Saturday 3 March 2012

I.DON.LIKE.THAT.FEELING.

 i just don like the feeling when people keep on clinging on me like no tomorrow.i just don like that feeling when people force me to accept or to do what i don want to. i just don like the feeling when the way you text me is more than a friend.. i just don like the feeling when you treated me like your child, your girlfriend, your dog. dude, don wait like there is no tomorrow. just carry on with you life. you don have to wait. all i want is freedom. yes. just freaking carry on with you life dude. i don like the feeling when people force me to do something or accept something i don want. i already told you that i don wan it, but you force me to accept. FINE. then i don have time to take it. you force me to. WHAT'S THE MEANING? am i a dog or toy? you know i'm busy. you know i don like the feeling when someone force me to do something. but yet, as a 'good friend' you did. you still don understand me as well as i thought you did. now the receipt like fading., and I AM the one who is worry about YOUR problem?! TSK.seriously, i can just dump the receipt away and carry on with my freaking life. i don have to take out MY PERSONAL time to go and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment