About Me

My photo
Singapore
because of God's mercy, i'm still alive.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

fuck it all.

seriously then, when i said you are better, you made me take my word back immediately. yes, i don mind you having my blog and read it, but then, since you had my bloglink, you don have to go around, boasting you had it, and when your good friend ask it, you gave him. like seriously. what do you take my blog as? fuck it all. lesson learnt is to not trust anyone if you not yet, understand them long enough. poeple leave me, people betray me, people take me for granted, people used me. i am no longer surprise when things don go my way and when people treated me not the way i want them to. FINE with all this bulshit. fine with people not appreciating me , fine with people betraying me, fine with people broken their promise to me, fine with people taking me for granted. fine with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment