About Me

My photo
Singapore
because of God's mercy, i'm still alive.

Friday 23 March 2012

everything's just out of control for me to handle.














mood swing today. many things happen recently. tired of all the bullshit and all the excuse that people gave. tired of studying and homework. tired of everything. now and then, everything just doesn't go the way i want them to. parents think they are right, they just doesn't want to hear my explanation, trying to forgive others but they he doesn't reflect and carry on his lousy way. trying to forget the past. everything is just too tired. parents nagging over my results. not allowing me to go out these few days. everything's just out of control for me to handle. i'm really really tired of all these bullshit. trying very very hard to put on a smile everyday. trying very hard to stay strong after all the bullshit. trying very hard to handle things that are not in ways like how i want them to. trying very hard to prove to my parent that i'm mature enough to know my limits.
and yeah, though these few day isnt good, but  still,  i wanna thank you Lord for taking my stressful heart away and renew it. thank you Lord for making me strong again. thank you Lord for your powerful strength and awesome Grace. thank you Lord for what you gave me and the way you made me be. i'm satisfied for everything that you gave me, for everything that i have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment