About Me

My photo
Singapore
because of God's mercy, i'm still alive.

Friday 2 March 2012

DUDE, THIS IS MY BLOG

hey, if you ain't please with what i write, and THINK that i'm blaming you, then stop freaking read my blog. this is my blog, my personal stuff. since you have a girlfriend who is crazy bout you, then look at hers. well, i'm just your past, she's your present. so you mean, you find new stead, my fault? you mean, i feel that you changed, my fault? we go separate ways, my fault? seriously!? you find out one of the sentence or phrases that i said is your fault la. i didn't even pin-point at you can. can you freaking read what i write, and think before crapping seriously!?  read PROPERLY can?! i'm not going to quarrel with you, if you think i change, you think i blame you bout everything, then so be it. well, i did make my point clear that i will get into relationship at 15 or 16, you didnt wait. so you mean, this is my fault? okay can. NOW, everything my fault okay?. i'm the one who is childish, who is in wrong. CAN? HAPPY? so now, i make this freaking clear, THIS IS MY BLOG. you life is your life, i don give a dam. my life is my life, you don give a dam. CAN!? TSK.

No comments:

Post a Comment